Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Ford Engine Choices
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 09:49 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

fes

Quote:
Originally Posted by techinspector1 View Post
Ya know troll, that's the same as calling me a liar and I don't like it much. I do my best to post genuine facts on this site. If you have some evidence that there is more than a 95 lb difference between an FE and a Lima, post your evidence. Otherwise, get the hell back under the bridge and shut up.
i have had many fes,had verry good luck,rebuilt a 406 for a friend,solid lifters 3 2s,quit streatable,and verry fast even tho in a 1963 convert.
have had a 390 in 1967 galaxey,inst a reground cam and it was verry good,had over 100,000 miles with no isues. even a early 360(edsel version) with early 352 heads (machined combustion chambers and solid lifters) it was faster than my pals 348 and my car was 62 merk rag. most of my buds had chevys,most of our weekends wher changing cams and transmitions. so for me not a lot wrong with fes and reserch will give 1 som cheap options to improve them. the 1s to stay away from 360 truck,no compesion poor heads and bad exhaust