Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/)
-   Hotrodding Basics (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/hotrodding-basics/)
-   -   Ford Model A station wagon plans (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/ford-model-station-wagon-plans-227172.html)

DH Auto Appraisals 12-14-2012 01:45 PM

Ford Model A station wagon plans

:welcome:I am looking for plans to build an authenic station wagon for my coupe

69 widetrack 12-14-2012 07:55 PM

Could you be more specific...to me and I might be wrong but station wagon, coupe and build in the same sentence confuse me. A little more detail would help.

Ray

timothale 12-14-2012 08:01 PM

google time

Google model a ford woody plans, they are for sale $ 5 for members of one of the clubs.

69 widetrack 12-14-2012 08:22 PM

OK, it's not a coupe then, it's a 4 door sedan, I've never heard of a woody coupe...then you would probably know about as much as anybody unless I misunderstood your question. All I got was this link, but I'm sure you've seen it.

Pleasantville Manufacturing Company

Ray

timothale 12-15-2012 06:41 AM

woody -wagon plans

plans
forums.aaca.org/f140/model-woody-plans-252156.html
Ford Woodie Plans | CAR COUNTRY
Woodie plans?? [Archive] - THE H.A.M.B.

timothale 12-15-2012 06:52 AM

google worked for me

I googled model a ford woody plans,
I got these
forums.aaca.org/f140/model-woody-plans-252156.html
......Ford Model A Discuss Model A Woody Plans in the DOMESTIC MAKES & MODELS forums; Does anyone know where you can get plans on making a Model A Woody
Ford Woodie Plans | CAR COUNTRY
......model a ford woody plans. Previous post: Old Cars Weekly
Woodie plans?? [Archive] - THE H.A.M.B.
....I am still in the process of finding everything so that I can build a woodie. I bought plans ... 31 Ford Woodie that they have ... day build a woodie with the model A
oldwoodies.com/resource-woodies-vendors.htm
.....Woodie cars and trucks from decades past: ... Reprint of manufacturer's plans for Ford Model A station wagon. Available for $5.00 to National Woodie Club members
Here are a few to start
I have enough model T parts so my kids or grand kits could put together 3 or 4 cars. At one time we talked agout putting a Woodie together, I had a lot of maple, some oak and Teak wood from a cabinet shop we demo-ed, when a shopping center expanded.

st3gamefarm 12-16-2012 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 69 widetrack (Post 1622954)
Could you be more specific...to me and I might be wrong but station wagon, coupe and build in the same sentence confuse me. A little more detail would help.

Ray

He's got an A model ford, and want's to turn it into a wagon. Simple.

As the frames are all the same on all cars and pickups (of similar year models). And the (closed car/pickup) Cowls are also the same, except the Briggs, and Murray. Which are mostly fordor sedans, and fordor touring.

The hard part would be getting the iron parts, the wood parts are easy enough to build from scratch without plans.