You may want to Try this:
Get a Bosch relay, 40 amp...(Kragens has them for like $3.99 just bring yours in for matching)..
and compare the footprint against the footprint of the relay that came out..
If they match, go ahead and try it..It should work, as the Items you listed SHOULD not draw more than 40 amp..AND going larger on a relay won't compromise anything..
If the footprint doesn't match, try a bosch in Single pole, single throw,..Double throw, Double row, etc..(different contact arrangements and pin counts) until you find a match.
Standard Pin arrangements for a Bosch relay are:
- Pin#85 = Coil + or - 12VDC, about 1 amp.
- Pin#86 = Coil + or - 12VDC, about 1 amp.
- Pin#30 = Center wiper CONTACT SET.
- Pin#87 = Normally Open CONTACT SET.
- Pin#87a = Normally Closed CONTACT SET.
You can OHM this out (while powering the coil) to verify this arrangement.
That should help.