Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Ford V6 HP
Thread: Ford V6 HP
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 01:59 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmax305 View Post
Don't let that type of crap bother you! High School is full of Bozo's like that....And no, he does not a 900 HP car. Think about it, If any kid in high school had a 900 HP car, he wouldn't talk about it, he would be showing it off, burn-outs, donuts, etc. Kids in high school with their 200 HP cars do burn outs. He is just a fool who want's attention...
Agee 110% in high school i had a fox with a built 306 and a 200 hit of gas with a c4 and brake every one claimes there car was faster but i was the only one with time slips skid marks and videos proving it and my car was running 10.90's consistently and btw 10k budget isnt all that much of a budget for that car he claims make 1k hp i had 1k in suspension another grand into my rear end another grand in fiber glass stuff 800 into the fuel system 1k into nitrous and that doesent include engine or electronics, tuning etc... i got my car as a father son project in the 8th grade and worked at night during my high school years to get it where it was. I doubt unless he was a saving every penny he made like it did or lived off of mommy and daddy then maybe he would have a 1000 hp car i had about 10k in mine and i only made 550hp with a gutted out street car