Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Ford vs Chevy question
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2005, 06:43 PM
Save a horse, Ride a Cowboy.

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronb
so far i think everyone has made very good points! I `am a chevy guy myself and really like my 93 suburban, it is a 350 4x4 automatic with almost 199000 and does not use any oil. one thing i do NOT like about ford is it seams like they are constantly trying to re invent the wheel? also if you buy a 2005 ford? don`t you think you should get a 2005 ford?? sounds like a crazy question i know? but a friend of mine bought a 2000 ford van, he wanted to change the fluid and filter in the transmission as it was time and was making some noise" not to hard right?? so we go to the parts store and get the filter/gasket and fluid, when we get under the van we discover that the pan shape does not look like the gasket we have! we go back to the parts store to find we do have the right kit for that year! no other is listed for that vehicle! we resorted to looking at a haynes manual on the shelf to find out what actually was in the van was a tranny for a 1999!
so whats the point???? I dont get it.