Hi guys, first of all i want to say i have learned alot form this site and i can count on one hand how many days i have been here.
Right my problem is i want to repaint my car, but i don't want anything fancy, i dont give a damn that my body work has a few ripples in it, all i want to do is get the current paint off so i can clean the rust out before it becomes a major problem.
1) I will most likely going back down to metal in a few places, but not all
2) I don't care what type of paint it is, its only to last me till i can afford to go back and do it properly (when money is not too tight)
3) Its not a show paint job (although i am above using a 5 inch brush on it) im willing to use cans of spray paint as i don't have a compressor (not yet)
4) I have heard that using matt paint can be easy and forgiving, am i wrong?
5) I saw someone talking about something called single stage? any good here?
Now to say again, its just so i can get to deal with the rust and then drive down the street and enjoy it till i can afford a good paint job, at the moment im turning my hand to fabricating one off parts for the car, like a new petrol tank, new hood, rear bed cover, new tail gate, suicide doors new interior ( so as you can see i have my hands full till i have more money.....)
"what do you mean my rides to small? well at least im not making up for anything......"