Hot Rod Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Free T-bucket plans

54K views 103 replies 55 participants last post by  Jon 
#1 ·
Well a very friendly and nice member here at Hotrodders.com sent me free T-bucket plans when I needed them. I asked him what I owed him and he said "nothing, just pass them on". So if anyone is interested I'm willing to photocopy and send copies out. No cost involved.
They're plans on how to build your own frame, your own dropped front axel, the whole suspsions setup, rear setup for a Jar rear as well as just a regular rear with coilovers. Bascially how to build the whole frame from scrach.
They have real life size patterns in there so you can cut out and use as template.
They're really helpfull, specially if you dont want to shell out big bucks for a dropped axel, it tells you how do do it for 1/3 the price!!!

PM me if interested.

Mike

#8 ·
ComingApart said:
Just ask me, the resident copier guy....
I spend my whole day around 'em.

If you can send me a copy i'll scan it to PDF and post it somewhere.
BINGO! you are my saviour. I have like 10 people I owe copies, and each set it 32 pages, so that's 320 photocopies..lol. Once you have it in PDF you can post a thread here in this forum attaching 3 documents at the same time, and Jon can make it a sticky then.

Mike

#22 ·
i woul be very intereasted in theses plans also i have wanted to build a T for a few years now, Wonder how hard it would be to modify them to be like the old trucks instead of a the "normal "t" bucket"?

would liek to have a small bed on to it also, I can do the fiberglass work my self to a poitn just would ned to get a good pattren but if i can print them to life slie then i have it made LOL

Thansk for offering this. But if you dont getthem scanned please let me know I will pay for the postage as i Live in Germany right now and i would hate to have you pay the postage n that to here.

Thansk agian for the offer, I would liek a set of them also!!

#23 ·
hate when i dont see it has more then one page on a post sorry folks.

Ok to post the pdf file

if you go to the site above that some one linked to you will pay to get the down load,

But if you go to Yahoo, and open a group you can post them on to it and then set it up as a open group.

OR you can go to somethign like photo bucket .com

also if you can break it down to like 1 meg pdf files and or zip it you could shove it threw on Email also,

you might try to just zip it and see how smal it will make it first.

#25 ·
mickey1031 said:
would liek to have a small bed on to it also, I can do the fiberglass work my self to a poitn just would ned to get a good pattren but if i can print them to life slie then i have it made LOL

!!
Pretty easy actually. My t-pile is gonna be a roadster pick-up. Alls you do is make the frame longer to accomodate a Model A bed, or a homemade bed. Thats the beauty of making your own frame, you build it to suit whatever you wanna use. If you were using aftermarket frame you'd have to hack it up and modify it, might as well build it yourself, right the first time.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.