Hot Rod Forum banner

Free wiring, troubleshooting and repair guides

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  tm454 
#1 ·
The Autozone web site now has a Vehicle Repair Guide section which includes troubleshooting guides and wiring diagrams. I think these wiring diagrams come right out of Chiltons (they look just like my Chiltons diagrams) but they should be fairly helpful unless you have a really difficult electrical problem. Go to the link, click on Vehicle Repair Guide and then choose your car etc.

http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?ForwardPage=/az/repair_info/repair_info.jsp

#2 · (Edited)
WOAAAAH, NICE FIND!!! I found my 65 elky in it..... dang man thanks :thumbup: Now i can do some more reading, since i never had a manual for my car....and don't plan on paying 20 bucks for something i could possibly figure out on my own. Thanks dewey!!!

edit after checkin it out a bit more-----looked it over some and saved a few pages for offline browsing case i need em in a hurry...some of their stuff is general and they put newer stuff like 6 way powerseats...i dont think 65 ever had powerseats tho...ac sure, power windows sure, but the seat i dunno....and some other things too. Still a good place for some info!! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.