I finally figured out the problem, it was an 8" dual booster I had installed before replacing the rear end. At first I did not have any problems but after awhile the front brakes started dragging.
I'd contacted the company that sold me the booster and their tech said there's no way it was the booster.
A few weeks ago I decided to put the 7" dual back on and the problem went away immediately.
The 8" booster was purchased off ebay from "gonefishing69", their customer service is the worst I've dealt with ever! I've called them several times about the problem they finally agreed to sell me another booster for $30.00, they stated that "several people were sending them boosters from salvage yards for refunds/returns”. Even though I had proof of purchase they would not replace the booster, even though it's only been 4 months, the problems actually started about five weeks after receiving it.
I do not recommend purchasing any items from "gonefishing69" on ebay.