Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Fuel Block help
Thread: Fuel Block help
View Single Post
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 06-11-2012, 05:50 AM
cobalt327's Avatar
cobalt327 cobalt327 is offline
Last wiki edit: Intake manifold
Last journal entry: 1980 Malibu Wagon
Last photo:
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,031
Wiki Edits: 1616

Thanks: 128
Thanked 616 Times in 565 Posts
Originally Posted by 1971BB427
Question; do you have a pressure regulator also? I always use a regulator and a pressure gauge, as it's good insurance against carb problems, even if you're running a mechanical pump, and a neccessity for an electric pump!
I run my tunnel ram and twin carbs through the regulator, then use one of the regulator outlets for my gauge, and the other goes to my fuel block. My fuel block is a 3 port, so I run in and two out.
I'm afraid of plastic line, so I'm running metal lines on mine.

If you mount it on the firewall you'll need a flexible section from body to engine, but after that I'd do aluminum or steel line.
Is this the engine in the gasser? That car is choice!

Not picking on you, but any worries the fuel block being mounted that way will fatigue the fuel lines? What is the gauge for/hooked to? I don't see any attachment for it.

Reply With Quote