I'm in the process of doing this on my nova right now. All new steel lines or so I thought I was doing. The back turned out great. Bent the steel tube to match the stock fit. Took about 2 hours first try. When I went to do the front I couldn't get past a point where I had to go all the way around a subframe rail with the body 1 inch above. I ended up wasting over 10 feet of steel tubing. I've decided to run ruber in the front half now.
If you rerun fuel line in the stock location it normally isn't too bad. You can also buy prebent fuel line. The line normally just runs alongside your framerail like Henry Highrise said.