Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - gadget man groove for the throttle body??
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 05:41 AM
Race The Truck

Last journal entry: Son's Truck
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt167
GIMMICK. Can read right thru his garbage just by looking.. the 'technology' itself is not patented. he only holds a copyright on the web material. His personal license or pro license is purely a way to get money, and there is never any mention of what the groove does because he has no patent. I went thru the forums and checked it out, and was able to figure out that, the groove creates a small vac leak. the engine gets unmetered air and the engine leans way out for better MPG. DAMAGING effects... Add to that, the bogus claims. look at the '93 GMC or the '94. 1 claims 125% increse ( 38 MPG total roughly ) and the other 65%. both bogus, especially being they are TBI injected and his mod puts an outside oxygen source directly into the mixture..
Hmmm! I thought this was a good one with a some what famous person in off road racing! Kinda fun looking in to it! Has a lot of shop set up all over the country so I don't know!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2L6m...eature=related

Last edited by ChevyTruckGuy; 02-06-2012 at 05:59 AM.