Hot Rod Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

gadget man groove for the throttle body??

59K views 55 replies 15 participants last post by  sc2dave 
#1 ·
Was looking around for new mod for my truck and came across this found it very interesting if true. The video don't by a local talk web show! attracted there attention! to see what this guy is doing watch the video! like to here input Seems this is being use quit a bit all over you tube! going to do some more research! If true this is good news for fuel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLIqMGPcpnU&feature=fvwp&NR=1

Craig

#52 · (Edited)
rsfyj said:
They still thing the earth is flat and the water runs off the edges.....
The earth is flat, and water does run off the edges. the water recirculates and comes up under the ocean to replenish the supply. in a very few places this recirculation actually happens on dry land as well. proof of this can be seen in places like Yellowstone park where the earths crust is thin and the water breaks through from time to time, forming what we call geysers. The unfortunate thing is that in less than 8 months the alignment of the stars will be such that the earths axis will tilt and so much volume of water will run off one side of the earth that it won't be able to recirculate and our wonderful planet will dry up and die. It is interesting that you mention this now however, as, fortunately for you, I've recently invented a magnetic shift induction coil that will 100% guarantee this event will not take place if purchased from me, and installed under your bed before December 21st 2012. my coils work by capturing the power of the aura borealis. which is, as you know, caused by powerful eruptions on the sun. by harnessing the power of the sun in this way, via my patented shift induction coils, the magnetic fields of the aligned planets will be counteracted and the earth will be totally unaffected by this otherwise devastating event. I offer a double your money back guarantee just so you will know how confident I am in my device to keep this event from ever happening.

Thanks for your time.
Sincerely,
Rip Von Ripoff

ChevyTruckGuy. I mean no disrespect by my doubting this "groove" will actually work. I think it's great that you're interested enough to test it out for yourself.

#53 ·
Over the years, manufacturers have added grooves, vanes, and bumps in intake manifolds and cylinder heads to fight fuel separation issues associated with fuel being atomized so far from the cylinder itself.

It would be interesting to see what was happening to the air and fuel, while the motor was running, with the throttle blades nearly closed. A high speed camera mounted in the intake maybe?

If there was any separation at all........A grove such as the one being talked about........ "Could" in fact make a difference.......

On the flip side..........You could screw up the manufacturers efforts, and actually cause a fuel separation issue.......Dan

#54 ·
Ohio-Dan said:
If there was any separation at all........A grove such as the one being talked about........ "Could" in fact make a difference.......
IF one were using a throttle body FI system, then perhaps (not likely). but the gadgetman is showing it on a port injection system throttle body. in the port injection system there is NO FUEL anywhere near the groove to atomize. atomization doesn't begin until fuel is injected right at the head ports.

#55 ·
Northstar T said:
IF one were using a throttle body FI system, then perhaps (not likely). but the gadgetman is showing it on a port injection system throttle body. in the port injection system there is NO FUEL anywhere near the groove to atomize. atomization doesn't begin until fuel is injected right at the head ports.
If you read the circle track posts it states on the newer cars you would see little improvement if any at all depending on the design. I'm doing the TBI as it seems to work the best from my research, Oh and carb's. The claims are low end Torque better fuel mileage reduced engine temps and emissions! I'm following the forum you can see the pros and cons more insight that I can give everyone Here.

Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.