Hot Rod Forum banner

Garage Lift - Best Bang for the Buck

4K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  aosborn 
#1 ·
Looking to get advise from experienced Rodders who have lifts in their garages. My bank account just gave birth to another project and now I need to stack them. Does anyone have advice for a small garage on a tight budget? I spoke to the folks at Dannmar, is this a good company? Looking at the 4 post model D-7. Any advise is welcome.

#2 ·
After much research I installed a Direct-lift Pro Park 8 plus in my shop. The price was right and the warranty was the best I found for a mid-level price point lift. After using it awhile, I am quite pleased with the performance and quality. I have a 02 GMC crew cab short box and it just barely fits for servicing etc. and with my 12' ceiling the extra lift height from the "plus" model works great for project storage.

http://www.directlift.com/propark8plus.asp

Andy

#4 ·
It was about $2,200.00 to my office. It has to be delivered to a location with a forklift available.

The pump assembly mounts to a pad that is welded to that column. That column can be located either in the position shown, or the diagonally opposite corner if you want the controls at the other end of the lift. If you had a longer hydraulic hose, you could mount the unit anywhere.

Andy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.