Well, you are going to make my head grow with those compliments. Actually, I had done one complete job which was a HUGE mess when my wife traded it off. She let me practice on an old car she had when we got married and it taught me the Acrylic Enamel SUCKS. It was an embarrassment to say the least. After that, I did three partial recoates for family and friend with BC/CC and fell in love. It was so easy. I can not tell you how much easier it is. I also did alot of reading after my first failed attempt to figure out what went wrong. That is why I suggested you do a complete recoat before tackling your pride and joy so you understand the pit falls. Untill you have done it, you dont understand how easy it is to screw up.
I had never done any graphics at all before so it was a shot in the dark. I did practice on an old panel and asked alot of questions on here. I will also add I have a little bit of artistic ability which makes laying out the flames a little easier. I also used a digital picture of the truck and a drawing program on the 'puter to figure out what design I liked. I printed it out and did a mirror for the other side. Then just looked at the picture and layed the flames out free hand. Not hard, but time consuming.
The forced air should work fine, but make sure to filter it. I should have made it clearer on the attic fan. I went and got a $40 2500 cfm fan and mounted it in a piece of ply wood that I set under the large door. The plywood sealed everything off nicely and the fan pulled fumes to the floor and out similiar to a downdraft the nice shops use.