Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - gas conversion kit for Hobart 150
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 08:56 AM
Crazy Ole Ironhead

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreTime
Before I buy a machine I would check prices from welders direct as at this time new machines are going for dealers cost or close to it..

Sam
I just looked..the Miller 180 auto-set,827.00 ,can get them online other places at an average of 800.00 free shipping.

the Lincoln 180 is 655.00,can get them for that price or lower when on sale(last time it was 623.00) at home depot or lowes.

They have the Hobart handler 187 there for a whopping 799.00,might as well go with a higher grade Miller 180 for that much..last i seen at tractor supply they have the Hobart Handler 187 for 599.99.

I tend to shop around and find the best deals on things like this,unless i'm in a bind and need it NOW.
The best place i've found to buy machines like that is eBay,so many competitors on there that are even authorised dealers,they have to be very competitive,just to have the look to see if there is any shipping charges and hidden handling charges, how much that is adds on to you're buying price,some will GOUGE you on it to make up for the cheap price.