Gas Monkey Garage - Page 5 - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge> Off-Topic
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2012, 12:44 PM
Believe in yourself !!!!!!

Last journal entry: 41 WILLYS FRAME
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Rat View Post
It might have all been a act for the drama,, but I doubt it,, Sr is such a dominating turd, that everything has to be his way,
you notice he never does any work on those bikes? other than hold something while one of his guys with a few brains bolts it on?
he made wrought iron stuff before they started OCC,
Him and jr built a bike in their basement to start with,,
Sr is just naturally a jerk,, right along side of that Richard fast and loud guy,,,
OCC will probably go down in flames,, and that nice big building will go into foreclosure if it hasn't already,, Jr will move on to the top of the bike building greats, he has already put Jessie down twice,, all his ideas come from inside his head,, he doesn't need a cad machine to design something, he builds it from his vision of what he is seeing inside his mind,
Very true.. I like the ideas when they come right out your head.. Had to laugh when they wanted Jr to use the CAD to design at OCC on there next Joint venture that should not happen..And as I see it.. It won't... I think Jr wanted it to work because of him and dads make up..But Jr Knows now it won't work out well... They don't need to be in business together ever again if they want the family back together..

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2013, 05:07 PM

It must really suck for the idiots that sit on this forum to see how popular Fast and Loud has become. I ran into an old post from 2006 on here where the losers on this site tried to stir up some worthless baloney against Gas Monkey Garage but just make this site look like a total piece of crap in the process haha.
And just to get a leg up on mindless hillbillies that will try to discredit me, no I do not have any affiliation with GMG what so ever.
You guys sound like a bunch of washed up old ladies who are too narrow minded or narrow sighted for that matter to see and enjoy the full picture. Sucks to be you guys haha!
Old 05-06-2013, 05:15 PM
Out of the Loop Moderator

Last wiki edit: Streetbeasts links
Last journal entry: at car show
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 5

Didnt Dolly Parten sing a stupid song about this too...."Here we go again".........sing along.....lol

Budget RVs
Old 05-06-2013, 05:29 PM

Last photo:

How does he have 0 posts? Does that mean he's gone already? Somehow I don't think he'll be missed.
Old 05-06-2013, 05:33 PM
Out of the Loop Moderator

Last wiki edit: Streetbeasts links
Last journal entry: at car show
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedanbob View Post
How does he have 0 posts? Does that mean he's gone already? Somehow I don't think he'll be missed.
Lounge posts dont count.....Neither do moronic ones, so it must be one or the other....or both.....

Budget RVs
Old 05-06-2013, 07:22 PM

Last wiki edit: Ford engine specifications Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by poncho62 View Post
Lounge posts dont count.....Neither do moronic ones, so it must be one or the other....or both.....
P - I'm surprised you even left his drama on here since he is most likely a marrionette of those shows producers who are pulling his string(s?).

Dave W
Old 05-07-2013, 06:00 AM
MentalMuffinMan

Last photo:

who cares... sad that whatever was done in 2006 still holds water today..
they seem to be doing well with the t.v. gig.. wish them well... it's t.v. so it'll be over the top..
but so what everything on t.v. was/is..
I'm glad people around me don't hold a grudge as long as some, here seem to do..
and it doesn't matter what was done.. it's in the past. let it go..
will the show ever be anything more than entertainment.. no.. but it's better than watching another movie the wife wants to watch on lifetime..
I wasn't here in 2005-2006 to see what happened between the forum and gas monkey, and really don't care.. as it's in the past..move on.. grudges are not good..
I see the show for what it is. entertainment thats car based.. just like all the other shows, car warior,overhaul'n,etc etc, something to piss the time away after a long day of work..
and I'd like the address of some of the places they are stop'n at picking up cars,, you texas guys got it made.. 2500.oo for a rot free 53 chevy..that runs..
Old 05-07-2013, 11:17 AM
Just one of the guys

Last journal entry: Garage Toys
Last photo:

Wow, sounds like ones digging up old wounds. Gas Monkey isn't for a lot of people. It never was for me. But after reading a biography as to what Richard Rawlings and Aaron Kaufman are like, and watching the episodes on the Tube....they aren't bad guys, but are more like any individual on here. Maybe some seem to think they are hacks, but then again, how many on here are actual hack also?

I'm not looking for an argument, nor am I a friend or them, but it's a show on the tube. Appreciate it for what it is. At least you don't get the damn drama that a lot of the shows thing they need to succeed.
Old 05-07-2013, 12:09 PM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:

Thanked 1,128 Times in 1,001 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearheadslife View Post
who cares... sad that whatever was done in 2006 still holds water today..
they seem to be doing well with the t.v. gig.. wish them well... it's t.v. so it'll be over the top..
but so what everything on t.v. was/is..
I'm glad people around me don't hold a grudge as long as some, here seem to do..
and it doesn't matter what was done.. it's in the past. let it go..
will the show ever be anything more than entertainment.. no.. but it's better than watching another movie the wife wants to watch on lifetime..
I wasn't here in 2005-2006 to see what happened between the forum and gas monkey, and really don't care.. as it's in the past..move on.. grudges are not good..
I see the show for what it is. entertainment thats car based.. just like all the other shows, car warior,overhaul'n,etc etc, something to piss the time away after a long day of work..
and I'd like the address of some of the places they are stop'n at picking up cars,, you texas guys got it made.. 2500.oo for a rot free 53 chevy..that runs..

We are all so different, I enjoy watching those corny movies with my wife. We will always say the first time a guy meets a girl "Ok, those are the two characters who are going to fall in love".

Brian
Old 05-07-2013, 12:56 PM

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTINSR View Post
We are all so different, I enjoy watching those corny movies with my wife. We will always say the first time a guy meets a girl "Ok, those are the two characters who are going to fall in love".

Brian
Sounds like my wife..

She will ask me questions before the first five mins of the show,,, I just look at her and say,,, I never seen this show before,,, How do I know what's going to happen...
Old 05-07-2013, 01:00 PM

Last photo:

I really don't know what happen with Richard Rawlings and Aaron Kaufman here,,, Never really wanted to read up on them to see,,, But like it's been said.. Move on !!!! I didn't really like the show at first,,, But it is still a car show and much better then people fighting on all the rest of the channels... As long as it's a car show so much the better... Do I agree with everything they do ?? NO !!! But it's TV !!!!
Old 05-07-2013, 01:21 PM
Living At The Speed Of Life

Last photo:

I´ll be able to judge GMG on 18th of this month
when it airs here in Spain for the first time.

They´re still flogging OCC here, started from day one a few
months ago.....
Old 05-07-2013, 01:49 PM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:

Thanked 1,128 Times in 1,001 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW INTERIORS View Post
Sounds like my wife..

She will ask me questions before the first five mins of the show,,, I just look at her and say,,, I never seen this show before,,, How do I know what's going to happen...
Um....Randy....that's the joke. These movies are extremely predictable and we are joking about it. Of course the first man and woman who meet in these movies end up falling in love....that's the joke.

Brian
Old 05-07-2013, 03:00 PM

Last photo:

I wasn't here in 2006 either, and have never gone back to read all the history with GMG - and won't now. I had a problem with the guy's attitude that dug it up again. Just like I don't like drama on my car shows, I don't like drama on my hotrod forums.

I like helping and being helped. I like seeing how others tackle problems, and being happy when the problem's fixed.
The Following User Says Thank You to sedanbob For This Useful Post:
cobalt327 (05-07-2013)
Old 05-07-2013, 03:57 PM
MentalMuffinMan

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTINSR View Post

Brian
thats just it, you can talk about the outline of the movie before it starts as they are all the same.. plot.. boy meets girl, some drama to their lives, they overcome and go on happy ever after.. tada..
oh, I have to watch 2 hours of it, I just told you the whole movie,plot

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.