Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Gas Monkey Garage is giving away a Hot Rod - need your help
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2006, 07:45 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I haven't watched the provided video because I too do not have speakers to hear the conversion provided.

Quote:
whats the deal here? Hot Rodders Forum, Fellow Hot Rod builder trying to inform...if it would have been Foose,Jesse James, or Coddington would the reaction be the same..?
I personally could care less about any one of them. My girlfriend made me stand in line at the Columbus GoodGuys for well over an hour because SHE wanted Chips autograph. Not me.

After getting the prized autograph Chip stares at me with a look on his face like:
"Don't you want my autograph? You look like a car guy and I'm sure you want it."

I took her picture next to him, but after that we left.

Last year when we happen to see not only Chip, Boyd, Duane, AND Troy at '05 Columbus GoodGuys, again I could have cared less. Infact I walked right past all of them. I was there to look at the real attractions. The cars, trucks, and bikes people had slaced over to build and drive to the event.