Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Gas Monkey update: Discovery drops Rawlings
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 11:12 PM
Where's my Sawzall?

Last wiki edit: Window removal and installation
Last journal entry: More progress...
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 2

Throwing the BS flag....

Anyone who has already gotten bored after doing well in advertising, and can afford to enter in the Bullrun races with celebrities, is'nt gonna be hurt by what happens here like the HRBB "ruined his life".....

I doubt highly that anything that has transpired recently has made him a penniless, despondent bum.

I do hope that what has happened serves as a wakeup call that the majority of us in the hotrod community are not a bunch of mindless 'sheep-le'... We know what we want to see happen with our hobby, and to think that anyone other than ignorant, impressionable teenagers would be enamored of Monkey's badboy self is ludicrous.

WE are NOT teenagers. Well, to be blunt, the teenagers we DO have here have shown way more maturity and education than the Monkeyboys did.

Perhaps he ought to do as Milli Vanilli did and promote his badboy self to the Mtv generation. He's already got the cheesy video, just steal some music from somewhere like a lot of the newest "artists" do (it's not a 'remix', nobody wants to listen to recycled songs, most of us like them the way they were the first time, unless the original artist does an acoustic version or something like that.)

I wonder how far Spanky and Monkey could get if it was a music video instead of a LAME hotrod video...

Sad part is nobody would protest to the degree HRBB has done if they did'nt like it...

Doc