Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Gas Monkey update: Discovery drops Rawlings
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 11:43 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Health and safety in the shop or garage
Last journal entry: 36 Ford painting
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanks
WOW! What a great accomplishment you have made!
You know, destroying what this guy has worked hard for his entire life!
I mean, from what started as a joke.... and clearly it was a JOKE.. you have single handily run this guy into the ground! Give yourself a BIG pat on the back for that one!

I tell ya it takes HARD WORK to become that successful in life.. and by hard work I don't mean farting around on the computer in your mother's basement day and night trying to perfect a hotrodding website.. and trying to make everyone think that you aren't making any money out of the deal.

Why don't you un-*** that chair, take a step outside and let the sun hit you in the face for once in your life time?
Go buy a ratty piece of crap for $500, tear it down and rebuild it? Be a MAN for once in your lifetime!

Just remember, what comes around goes around.. you'll get yours
Dr. Chop said it well, I really don't think anyones life was ruined here, highly embarassed from not "manning" up and apologizing for an error in judgement. Jon has shown a lot of patience in the past for guys that have the huevos to man up and apologize.
I hope Jon is making a million bucks a month from this site. He started it on his own dime, there's a lot of members that enjoy hanging out here, if he's making money, isn't that the American way? I don't believe he had to visit kiddy chat rooms to do so.
Take a step outside and let the sun hit him? Serious skin cancer concerns there...
And when was building a car a sign of manhood? I believe we have young men in Iraq that would get a chuckle from that one.
What comes around goes around...Jon's been a very public figure here for almost 5 years now, maybe if every member sent him a buck for his birthday, he'd have .............about 40 grand?