Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Geezer need's our prayers...
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 02:38 PM
Die standin' up

Last journal entry: geezer69 nova 63
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

guys , thank you all so much for the prayers and concern. my heart has damage from an untreated attack back in late 95. i lost a big part of the muscle. i didnt know what it was at the time and didnt really care then. this prolem aint nothin new. ben puttin up with it for a long dang time. what the prolem is now is copd. i quit smokin a while back but not soon enough. my lungs are not so good but it can be improved. thank god i dont have to drag that dang can around. i cant even be around smoke of any kind now. i hate to do it but if someone lights up here i'll have to ask em to put it out. hahaha. i also have acid reflux. i dont eat rite or hardly drink anything at all.all i gota do is make a few changes in my diet and take care of myself. i just got to do the little inhalers,2 different ones and acid pills, steroids,and 2 more that i dont member what for rite now. guys, if you smoke, try to give em up. i aint preachin. just a seed for thought. i dont want anyone to go through this over a dang smoke. it aint worth it boaz. thanks again folks. it matters to us both...geezer