Hot Rod Forum banner

geezers project...

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  geezer69 
#1 · (Edited)
heres what is keepin me from workin on my hot rod. im doin it solo so the car mite be sittin a dang good while.it wont look so tall when i get the decks on the 3rd flloor. i can see from 380 to I30 and further.rite across the lake lavon .on the 4th of jult we watch all the little towns fireworks. its a hoot buildin it.i just got the bulk of the material to dang near finish it.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
ok, with my wifes help i got some pics. she has to turn the puter on for me and i can go from there. she does all the pics and stuff. my head is thick and hard as a rock but i can drive a nail.

Attachments

#9 · (Edited)
well boat bob i never had any prolems. i was puttin the rafters on the 3rd floor when the inspector caught me. it got up so it was easy to see. hahaha. he just made me go get a permit.i did and me and him have got along great since we met. he said he aint ever seen anybody build a house like this alone. hahaha. i told him he could help if he wanted to. hahaha. i do have offers but i want to do it myself. same with my hot rod. i'll take all the advice in the world but dont touch it. hahaha...its that hard head thing....oh yeah, the buildind dept. made me draw a complete set of plans. once they saw them everything was cool.they like my double exterior walls and ceilins. it sure helps keep out this texas heat. i built this way in colorado rockies to help keep warm. i think it will work here with the heat.autogear, i could pick one off for as far as this winchester 300 mag will shoot.thats a purdy good stroll. jk. i wouldnt shoot one. i rather cut em and watch em bleed. hahaha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.