Hot Rod Forum banner

Gene Winfield busy

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  dinger 
#1 ·
Gene is going to be a busy guy the next few months, he just finished a paint seminar in L.A., Ca., now there's a Whos who of the custom world invited to his shop for a one day celebration.
Nov. 1-2 Gene will be having his metal working class. P.m> me if you want more info, when I get a little time I will see if i can find a link for the gathering.

#3 ·
Beenaway2long said:
Wonder if he updated his E-Wheel yet? That thing is so archaic, that he beats himself to death with it.

How ya been Danno?

Bet the old fireplace installs are going thru the roof! Especialll with fuel prices.
Hey Jeff, been working my tail off, different money source, still in the Ag business. I'm hoping the coupe will be done this winter. No more stove installations, no time, I sure miss the cash tho.

Gene is having a 1 day bash at his shop, Oct. 18 or 19, I believe, the invite is at home, I'm at work. He has a who's who in the auto world invited, the list is waaay too long to type up here, Sam Barris is confirmed, I'm sure more will be there also. Larry Watson and Gene are co-hosts. If I can sweet talk the wife, I may run my bike down there. Gene still sends me alll the info for his classes, whenever I see him at any of the shows he treats me like a long lost buddy, he's such a nice guy. I'll try to remember to post the day for the celebration, I searched the net for more info, but only found Sam Barris confirming at his web site. Being around a few of these old timers will be a blast!
Dan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.