Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Get the smoke smell out
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 04:37 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

The first one I ordered a month ago just works perfect.
I just got my second one by UPS yesterday, it’s for the home and here is why.
In 1999 we bought this house and it was six months old and what was funny is when I get home after about 30 minutes I get the sniffles, minor but not like me as guess I’m lucky from standpoint nothing bothers me physically, I think the body is immune because of playing in solvents all day. LOL

I kind of blamed the problem on an airtight house and we have four inside cats but we have always had dogs, cats and they never have bothered me before.
In the basement we have a kid’s swimming pool filled with kitty litter and I though maybe that was my problem.
So I took the generator home one weekend and set it up in the workout room downstairs, meanwhile upstairs about an hour later, I never noticed but wife said your not sniffling.

Now I’m thinking it may have been a slight mold problem, in basement that happened in the building process, so with the new unit I bout a timer and will set it up where it kicks on for an hour a day as, I found that is really all it takes.