Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - getting real paint on my camaro
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 10:44 AM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

All good points to consider when painting a car. Heres one more...how experianced is the painter???BC/CC is real ez to get into trouble with,mainly I see a lot of guys trying to spray a base way to heavy making it shine like a SS then dump a bunch of clear on ruining everything...rediong that gets expensive Painting a SS (solid color) comes natural to everyone(just spray it like you want it to look) everyone really needs to start off painting with a SSto get the hang of it, then graduate to BC/CC.....It would be different if we were right there watching....all good points though ,thats whats so great about having many pros pointing out many different conciderations what you and I might miss someone else always catches and it makes things so much easier for the guy just starting out...It makes me sick when I think of all the years I wasted learning on my own ,making stupid mistakes . we didnt have the internet then so it was a lot tougher... uphill both ways...