Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Ghost Flames Finished..Check it out!
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2002, 09:42 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Auto Terms and Definitions Used in Modern Engine T... Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 2

[quote]Originally posted by lozinit:
<strong>"
Lmao. hrmmmm, ya know, my original planned color for my sbc powered camaro was red. LoL
Kinda ironic, isn't it... I read your post and started laughing loud enough that the Div-O thought I finally lost it.
I have to agree with you on that. Even though I happen to own one now, I find the car rather 'cookie-cutter' for the typical street/track stomper. It falls in the catagory of "been done to death."
But, what the hey, the price was right and I was wanting to start another project and couldn't pass up a free car.

It was just one of those moments...
~Michael

You building the truck to run just for fun of building it and driving it, or as a serious competition piece?

~Michael</strong><hr></blockquote>

I did not want mean to step on any toes with that, it is just my perception. I will say this, I'd rather have something that everyone has than nothing at all.

As for the S-10, it will be street legal. One of the beautys of a turbo motor is it is usually not too nasty to drive on the street.

Chris