Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Give me some ideas on prepping this thing
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 05:13 PM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

I whole heartedly agree but now your talking a weeks or months insted of days and thousands insted of hundreds if the extra time and money is ok and your gonna keep it then by all means thats the way to go.by the way hows the door seals, t-top seals and dew strips? mine are in need of replacement with the exception of the T top seals ,they're in good shape...how about the hinge pins and bushings? with these heavy doors they have to be in good shape too.if your going all the way with it..Then theres the hood and deck struts they're a;ways bad and you dont want to be carring around a stick to hold them up ,it adds up quick ...so some things are more important than perfect long lasting paint job when your on a budget so figure out your budget first and make a battle plan a simple 500.00 job can turn into a big can of worms real quick. It all depends on what you plan to do with it...Go all the way if you can and your going to keep it or sell it for top dollar (its worth it) but if your just going to drive it a while and sell it thats a whole different ball game...
Hey get a load of this....I just bought another one,its black, I'll pick it up in the morning and post some pics ....1,500.00, its another TPI tire melter. turn the key and drive away.....

Last edited by deadbodyman; 11-08-2012 at 05:27 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to deadbodyman For This Useful Post:
novafreek6872 (11-08-2012)