Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - God help us, another dog slow electric car.
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 04:47 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Make a fiberglass fan shroud
Last journal entry: Next.. ..Bagging the king B (barge)
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 161

Gee Chuck, I was kinda liking the idea of something other than gasoline...
I guess I'll tell the guy who wants me to help convert his already running and registered 32 replica roadster to electric to pound sand, electricity is deader than dog crap, and until we can put a plutonium pellet in the fliptop gearshift knob and have it push the car into the 4 second 1/4 mile and do it 2000 times without a fillup i'm not going to even consider an alternate power source. ( I was looking forward to actually getting my hands on some of those cool quick disconnects from the forklift service company)

I wouldn't want to deprive the big dollar guys with the fuel supply infrastructure another chance to monopolize one more aspect of my life.

And I'll just keep asking the guys with the hydrogen powered busses, cars and lawnmowers at the shows like Pacific Coast Dream machines just what exactly is behind the hydrogen power, until they give me a straight answer. (being as for now they can't seem to answer any questions about the technology.)

Is that the answer you were looking for Chuck?

But for now, I'm going back to wrapping the rafters in my shop with all the wire I pulled out of those foreclosed homes, maybe I can save a little on my PG&E bill, or at the very least, be able to get the good Santa Cruz radio station on my shop stereo.

Later, mikey

BE different....ACT normal.

No one is completely useless..They can always be used as a bad example