Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Is this a good buy?
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2004, 06:36 PM
Be the MIRACLE!

Last journal entry: Running boards (part DUEX)
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

HRK, not to diswade you but I have a similar car (piece of junk) that I'm now into my 4th year of working on it. I've invested a lot of time and talent (many new found ones) that I'm sure you don't have yet. If you have the help of some good hotrodding parents and a few friends (grownup) then you may have half a chance of completing it. But I'd concour with prime mover. Buy one that's partially completed and a lot of the technical expensive work done. I don't think at your age you'll want to wait till your 19 to drive the thing. Of course you may not have to do a frame off so that would save some time. That's a tremendously big project. If you dad is into cars I'd set him down and have a serious man to car guy talk with him and see what he thinks. Don't lie. Let us know what he say's. I'd like to see you have it but I don't think your quite up the the cost and skllls yet. Move down here to Ohio and well build one together.