A Good Day! - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2005, 11:48 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

A Good Day!

Hi everyone, new guy here. I have enjoyed reading the topics posted on the various forums. Lots of good info. I have even seen people from another site I frequent (chevytalk). Anyway, back to the subject. as with a lot of you guys, I have spent way too much time working and not near enough time having fun(you remember fun). I told my wife earlier in the week that we should go to the mountains on Sunday to looks at the trees since they are changing color right now. I live in Las Cruces New Mexico, and the mountains we were going to are about 80-85 miles from the house. Originally I thought we should take the bike (1984 HD FLHT),but my wife was not feeling very stellar on Sunday but still wanted to go. We also are fortunate enough to have a 1955 210 2 dr. post. I have not driven it much in the last few weeks, so we backed it out of the garage and we were off. What a great day we had just relaxing, cruising down the road. We always end up meeting lots of people who want to look at the car or tell us that they used to own one. Had a very enjoyable/relaxing day driving, looking at the trees and spending time with the wife and meeting new people. I just wanted to share my good day with everyone......Thanks

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2005, 02:49 PM

Last photo:

Welcome to the site. Sounds like you had a nice afternoon in your classic Chevy.....
Old 10-24-2005, 04:58 PM
Be the MIRACLE!

Last journal entry: Running boards (part DUEX)
Last photo:

Oh sure, take your wife and you didn't even stop to pick me up along the way. Glad you had a good day.
Old 10-24-2005, 05:03 PM
Lost in the 60's

Last wiki edit: Removing stuck fasteners Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 4

Welcome to Hotrodders, we are glad to have you here. I am a member of ChevyTalk also ....good site!

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.