Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - GoPro video, Bucket-T chasing down a motorcycle
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 10:55 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Engine basic condition - how to check Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by deckofficer
Still running my old computer (but not for long) coverted a piece of video to AVI and I'll see here if that worked. Poor computer's CPU was pegged at 100 % for the entire edit process. Have not addressed the slightly sloopy mount, not shimmed yet. Things will get better with the new computer. Any recommendations on a computer? I'm considering a power house "gamer" type computer.

This sequence if it works, is the neighbor kid blowing by me and 3 other cars on his crotch rocket, I had to wait for oncoming traffic to pass and to be able to see about 300' of road. Had to get it from 55 to 110 quick for an upcoming turn. For the hard core gearheads, all that passing was done in 4th gear (1:00 to 1:00) same as doing the pass in top gear of the old Muncie. I pulled 3rd to cut down on the amount of time spent in the opposing lane over the double yellow line, but upshifted to 4th at 3500 rpms. The low rpm torque has made me lazy about pulling gears or running much above 3500. 3500 in 5th is 142.5.

How do you post here to get the video player to show instead of just a link?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YlAuK_aJWc
Passing on a double yellow

Chet