Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - GoPro video, Bucket-T chasing down a motorcycle
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 10:03 AM
"But how do it know?"

Last wiki edit: How to rebuild a Rochester Quadrajet 4MV carbureto... Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 132

Quote:
Originally Posted by deckofficer
I am using the 1080P HD Motorsports camera, BUT my old computer's CPU is a lowly 1.6GHz, so I converted the video to AVI to edit and post. I am now in the market for a "gamers" powerhouse type of PC. I have stills and a write up on this GoPro here........

http://tbuckets.lefora.com/2011/05/0...g-curve/#post8

you will also see a clip kept at 1080P HD, but still degraded by youtube. Plug this sucker into your HDTV 1080P and you will love it.
There was a time when the 1.6 Ghz was blazin' fast . But I think a name-brand "gamer PC" might be a bit much, in terms of price. With some research, you can piece it all together and build it yourself.

Btw, I went to the link and noticed that at lower definition, there was a significant amount of fish-eye efefct. But at full 1080, everything was sharp and straight. Audio quality seemed the same no matter what the resolution was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 302 Z28
If you want a real powerhouse PC build one yourself. With your skills it should not be a problem. Do a little research and pick your components. You will get a much faster better quality PC for less money.. PS the video is fantastic

Vince
+1 to that!