Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - GoPro video, Bucket-T chasing down a motorcycle
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 03:18 PM
www.tbuckets.lefora.com/

Last wiki edit: List of hotrodding forums
Last journal entry: Trans swap
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 12

I guess I need to share my response to some PMs. I didn't post again on this thread not because someone was raking me over the coals, rather there was no questions to respond to. If I got upset eveytime someone got on my case here on the automotive forums, I wouldn't be a happy camper. I'll just have the common sense to only post my "putzing" videos, and leave the "spirited" videos on my forum....

http://tbuckets.lefora.com/

and the Cobra forums. They know me there and don't seem to take issue with my driving on the street or track (accident free on both, 2 million miles). If your willing to accept a ticket, the double yellow lines is a general recommendation in Canada, but law here. There are times on the dashed white line, that if driving a Yugo, wouldn't be safe to pass but legal. If your only looking at the video, you may not see what I saw, which was plenty of room (in distance) to complete a safe pass, shy of kicking in the secondaries.

Enough said, I hope.