Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Got a Lokar shifter? Check the nuetral safety...
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 04:09 PM
Believe in yourself !!!!!!

Last journal entry: 41 WILLYS FRAME
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I wasn't coming down on you for it,,, No matter where you put the switch they can move OR fail,, That's what I was getting at.. The switch is man made,, ANYTHING that man makes CAN and WILL fail at one point or another.. You may have done everything right but something happen.....

That's why I said I don't trust them even working right...

Kind of like leaving a ford running in park.... I had a friend that had a gran torino,, He stopped at a store to run in and get a beer... I was coming down the street at the same time he was in the store,,, I seen his car back right across the street from the store into the other building,,, I didn't know why he did that... WELL !!!! While he was in the store waiting in line, The guy behind him said... HEY !!!! Is that your car leaving without you...******* !!!!! When I seen it hit the building,, I also seen my friend RUNNING after it.... NOW I really didn't under stand what was going on.. I stopped to see... My friend said he was inside with the car running in park,, Then the car decided to leave me there...LOL

After that... I didn't trust any car running or starting without me behind the wheel... EVERYTHING FAIL'S... Sorry you had this happen... But be thankful it was worst..