Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Got Pulled Over Tonight
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2005, 02:28 AM
Just one of the guys

Last journal entry: Garage Toys
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I'd a told that cop where to get off the bus at. They have no right pulling over a private citizen for something as stupid as a headlight out. They are just targeting you. Hell do they think you are that dumb to know not know your headlight is out. "You can't see as well for Chris' sakes. Jeuzus let our tax dollars go to something like his wages so he can think he's some kind of idotic car mechanics. Hell they pay the guys at Quick Lube 1/2 of what he makes and they will replace the damn light for you. Who the hell he think he is? Go catch some real criminals and leave us honest hard working guys alone!!!! Man that PO's me!!

Just kiddin RCastle. I would have been the same way. Politeness definately goes far in thoose situations. And you did handle it right to not give him an excuse for anything. The hands on the wheel and reaching with one hand. More people shoud make an officers job easier. Gotta run. Off to work now.

Kevin