Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Got Pulled Over Tonight
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2005, 06:20 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last journal entry: PICTURE TEST
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

oh yea

I have found now that i am a little older and wiser my traffic stops have become almost enjoyable......L.O.L.

Got stopped a few years back for running a red in the city. I was following a guy to his house and he went thru the yellow and as a reaction i went thru also. There was a cop right on the intersection, as i was passing thru i looked up and he was all ready behind me and lit me up.... When he walked up to the window i called him sir and told him exactly what i did wrong. He was very polite to me. I had moved and my address did not match my license. I thought i had a change of address card and i looked in my wallet for it. He noticed my carry permit and stepped back and asked if i had a weapon with me. I informed him i did not and totally understand that is the first thing to tell the cop if you get pulled over... I could not believe it when he returned and said have a nice day be careful next time!!!!! no ticket!!!!

So like you said being respectful really Carry's some weight. I figured he was so glad i wasn't a crack head or a drunk that he would help me out.......

Keith