Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - graphic designers ? how much would u guys charge for a company logo
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 08:25 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Graphic designs

This is truck1950 I am willing to barter my 17 years of Graphic Design experience for parts I need to customize my 1950 5 window Chevy PU.

I work in photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign, I have all of the software and I have plenty of time on the weekend to work on projects. However I am a Christian and a preacher, so I will be unable to design anything that I deem
sensual or evil. But anything that's not vulgar or bad I will be willing to trade my services for parts, welding, sanding, painting of my truck. I'm presently needing a frame for my truck that has front and rear disc brakes (for some one stole my original "A" frame, bed and running boards from a friends house where I was prepping them).

I'm would like to have a long wheel base S-10 frame with front and rear IFS and IRS suspension on a rolling chassis, with power steering system, brake booster, gas tank and brake lines and fuel line in tack or another "A" frame that has front and rear suspension that maybe someone started a project and now just want to get rid of it. So if there is anyone out there who is willing to barter for my Graphic design services. Please e-mail me at ********** with your name and phone number and I will give you a call.

Thanks
In Christ care
truck1950

Last edited by Jon; 04-19-2008 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Advertising. Please see: commercial posting guidelines.