Hot Rod Forum banner

Great movie of our troops in Iraq

797 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  bullheimer 
#1 ·
I was sent this link by my son, recently out of the Navy. The site owner stated that he made this movie just to support our troops, but he didn’t expect the massive amount of hits it received, and the bandwidth usage. Subsequently, he racked up a huge bill and had to find a temporary host for it after just two days! He’s requesting that anyone with a sever, please provide space for it. Here is the original site and request, but probably because of the number of people trying to access it I’ve only got to it once. http://webpages.charter.net/therealq/Soldiers.html

#5 ·
the only weapon canada has is nine newfies in a rowboat.i'm tierd of hearing what our fearless leader keeps trying to shove down our throats.when all this crap started,he didn't have much to say!now that there is a world opinion he has lots to say.he probably didn't know what to say and waited for the rest of the world.that way he thinks that he wouldn't look stupid.well it's to late for that because her doesn't have to open his mouth anymore to look studid he just looks stupid.you guys down south turned the tides of both world wars,you basically saved our *** !i'm ashamed that that ***** in ottawa represents me as a canadian.HEY CHRETIEN,grow some balls,quit talking out of the side of your face and Feb 2004 can't come fast enough.

#7 ·
It’s not working for me anymore either, The temporary site may have had too many hits too! That’s why the guy was trying to find a host for the movie. The first site had something like 150000 hits the first two days. I’ll keep trying to find where it went to.

#10 ·
i just saw it. a slide show of pics i've seen on the news already. worth seeing again tho. hope every single one comes back alive. i have a feeling bio bombs are gonna fall, and then the bag-daddys will hate us and it will be house-to-house and then we'll have to wipe them all out and the world will hate us even worse and we'll be there 10 years.... ugh! i say if we get there and the people start throwing rocks at us to just pack up and leave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.