Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Great Night for a Cruise
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 10:49 AM
Faith - Respect - Trust

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedanbob View Post
E-mail is a low-stress way to apologize... Your Dad probably forgot about it too, but nice that you apologized anyway.

While on the topic of tractors, I saw the strangest thing yesterday. On the way back from my daughter's house, I passed a field to see a guy driving a tractor, not as big as that Farmall, but bigger than a Ford 8N, with a tow strap out the back, pulling an old horse-drawn style single bottom plow being guided by an old guy on foot! I have never seen a tractor used as a horse before. I guess they didn't have a plow for the tractor - or - nor horse available!
So true about the apology Bob, but Dad loves getting emails, makes him feel that he's with the times. Tomorrow is my wife's and my anniversary. I'm expecting a call and am sure that I will be able to apologize over the phone as well. If nothing else, I worded the apology in the email in a way that I hoped would confuse him, knowing my dad, he'll get a kick out of that when I explain.

Your tractor drawn one bottom horse plow shows how even technology can come full circle.

Ray