The guy who hit me insurence comapny is trying to screw me.... - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2003, 12:46 AM
No Bodies does it better

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

The guy who hit me insurence comapny is trying to screw me....

Anyone who read my post about how I get hit head on should know the story. Well, today I get a call from my lawyer saying now the guy is claiming that he had a seziour * not sure the correct spelling* and if he did and the insurence company can prove that he did....I GET NOTHING I don't know what my options are they consider it an act of god...I don't know what to do. My knee is messed up they found a sist today and so I might need surgery. I don't know what to do does anyone know anything about this??

Michael

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2003, 12:51 AM
banned

Take em to court. That act of god bull**** won't stand up.
Old 07-02-2003, 03:25 AM
Superior Wheels Quality Tech

Last photo:

Hmm sounds to me if he has a history of seizure's then he should know not to be driving. And if he chooses to drive then he is aware that he is putting his life as well as other's lives in danger. In addition the insurance company would most likely be aware of this as well and still provided auto insurance to someone that could unwillingly cause harm to others. And any accidents that may be caused by one of his seizure episodes could well have been prevented if he, knowing his medical condition, would have found another mode of transportation or the insurance company refused to provide auto insurance because of his medical condition. Therefor both him and the insurance company are at fault.

Dunno. Sounds like a good argument for court.

Good Luck,
Panther
Old 07-02-2003, 05:37 AM
Just one of the guys

Last journal entry: Garage Toys
Last photo:

Like S-C stated...if he has a history of seizures then he either should not have been driving, or he should have been on his meds. If he takes med then he has a history of seizures. You are hiring a lawyer. He works for you. Tell him to get some balls about himself and tell the other guys lawyer you are going to sue for quite a bit more then medical and car replacement and P & S if they don't come across. Nothing pisses me off more than when you hire a lawyer and it seems they work for the other guy but thats another topic that I could go on and on about. They all sleep in bed together.

Kevin
Old 07-02-2003, 12:23 PM
il enforcer

That is what insurance is for. My buddy has seizures and cannot drive again until he goes a full year without one. He has a car and insurance that his G/F drives., If he drives and is in an accident the ins. company pays out, then they sue him for the damages.

Get a lawyer and kick their a**.
Old 07-02-2003, 12:40 PM
banned

Sometimes I think the entire country should be under the government for insurance. Then I think about how much the government would screw us.
Old 07-02-2003, 01:45 PM
Suspended

WTH,
If you go a year without a seizure who gives a flying.....
What if he doesnt have a seizure for 4 years and the onset of a seizure occurs while driving and he kills someone??
"Im really sorry about your father, brother, sister, whoever , but I havent had a seizure in blah blah blah". That person should be shot on site.
So what if it is an inconvenience? Better to have sore legs than kill to someone.
I can say all this because there is a very good chance that I, myself will start to have seizures eventually. Screw peoples feelings, if they shouldnt be on the road, GET EM' OFF!!!!!
This goes for the old drivers driving like theyre drunk also and the young for that matter.
Old 07-02-2003, 01:51 PM
banned

When My dad had a seizure due to his brain tumor his license was revoked IMMEDIATLY!

hehe read about an old guy who would drive blind before. He would always have a copilot to tell him when to stop and turn. WHY THE HELL didn't he just let the non blind person drive???!!
Old 07-02-2003, 02:10 PM
faster than a speeding ticket!

Last photo:

man, theres some people out there that do some stupid stuff....

May God have mercy on their souls....
Old 07-02-2003, 02:23 PM
Suspended

god will take care of it later,
Im talkin' about now!!
Old 07-02-2003, 03:54 PM
No Bodies does it better

Last photo:

when it all goes down....

You know....if they screw me. And I get stuck with 10 grand in doctors bills and no car. I going to burn the guys farm down and claim it was an act of god....or maybe I'll just claim I was having a seizure. I don't know it's so lame in my opinion. The money I've put out was supposed to be for my little shop, my 55 chevy and so on. I want my life back....****.

I'm not saying anyone is wrong, I don't wish to be judged on my beliefs. But some people wonder why I don't believe in god. Well, to be honest. **** like this has been happening to me since the day of my birth. I'm not blaming anyone else, maybe it's my fault and I did something so wrong...But it really makes me think about faith and how it's so full of ****....I use to pray for things to get better, and finally when they didn't I just stopped. I realized if god was listening he would have done something to help me by now....but no, I've had to go it on my own. And so be it, when I die. And step in front of him/it I'm going to state my case. I don't know what the ends like, Don't really want to think about it....but it's not right. And so on..thanks for reading. good luck and be safe

Michael

P.s. The stated reasons above are also pretty much why I don't want to have kids...if I bring something into existance and it has the same misfortune as me....then I'm not going to bother. No one should have to be my age and seen some of the crap I've seen. I know there's worse off. I know I'm complaining....I don't exactly feel sorry for me. I just get mad because I'm tired of working so hard to have to lose everything. Life is a gift. but sometimes....it just piles up.
Old 07-02-2003, 04:09 PM
Suspended

Kidnap him for ransom, $10,000 worth, if anyone will pay for his sorry ***. Then blame it on me if you get caught. j/k!!!
Best of luck to you black
Old 07-02-2003, 07:32 PM
il enforcer

Quote:
Originally posted by Stinky
WTH,
If you go a year without a seizure who gives a flying.....
What if he doesnt have a seizure for 4 years and the onset of a seizure occurs while driving and he kills someone??
"Im really sorry about your father, brother, sister, whoever , but I havent had a seizure in blah blah blah". That person should be shot on site.
So what if it is an inconvenience? Better to have sore legs than kill to someone.
I can say all this because there is a very good chance that I, myself will start to have seizures eventually. Screw peoples feelings, if they shouldnt be on the road, GET EM' OFF!!!!!
This goes for the old drivers driving like theyre drunk also and the young for that matter.
They have to have a set period of time to go on. That is WTF!!! If you had one seizure and could never drive again, people would not report it then ( Unless they had to seek medical attention where it is put on your file).
Old 07-02-2003, 08:08 PM
banned

You could always kill the guy (claim that you had a one time schtizophrenic episode) In which case if you can prove it you win ... but i suggest NOT doing something like this... I'm sure you will have good luck in court (make sure your laywer is good)
Old 07-03-2003, 09:06 AM

Find a lawyer, and get the man's medical records from his neurologist subpeonaed(sp?) If there is a history of seizures, or prior treatment, that would constitute negligence(possibly endangerment) on his part.

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.