Halloween Ideas - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2004, 07:01 PM
Kenneth Howard hates you...

Last journal entry: door pics smaller
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Halloween Ideas

Ok kids....The season to haunt is coming up soon. My kids are already wanting to dig out the decorations. Soooo I am looking for any new ideas that we can do at home to "spook" it up a little.
My son's b-day is the day before halloween, so we usually have a halloween party. He is in junior high this year so I am thinking that he is going to want a 'big kids' party this year.
Thanks...
WEIMER

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-16-2004, 07:46 PM
axes wayy too many questions

Last journal entry: Car show Btt50's 2012
Last photo:

Get a bottle of Whiskey and have them drink up. Tell them what happens when the bottle is empty. OH wait he's only a Jr. Higher.

Alex
Old 09-16-2004, 09:26 PM
im on a highway to hell

Last journal entry: new wheels and seats
Last photo:

you could try this, my daughter loves horror movies so one night she invited a few friends( boys and girls) over to watch one. well this was the perfect oppertunity to scare the ******* out of them. i snuck down stairs and waited for one of those tense parts you know just before something big happens. then i shut off the main breaker to the house and started banging a broom stick up against the floor right below them
we laughed for an hour!!!! the boys screamed louder than the girls, there i go again being mischeivous.

rich
Old 09-16-2004, 09:34 PM
current hot rod: CTS-V

Last journal entry: Lets Get Started With the Improvements
Last photo:

Yea scaring him and his friends is the best way to go. One way would be to let him invite his friends over to stay the whole night, rent the scariest movies possible, dress up like a murderer and be outside the windows of the room they are watching the movie in. Thats a so so idea.

If you really want to get them you need something elaborate, like get him and his friends into your car so you can take them somewhere, movies, ice cream, whatever. Take a road that's kind of secluded. Have some friends of yours in another car and have them run up on you with the beams on, maybe they get along side your car and throw something. You act really pissed and pull over to kick these other guys *****, tell the kids to stay in the car. Make it look like you get into a fight, have someone pull an knife, get in a position so the kids in the car can't really see whats happening, and then run back to the car with a big fake stab wound, lots of fake blood everywhere. You get the idea, plenty to run with. You could have them convinced your on the verge of death.

I live to scare people.
Old 09-16-2004, 09:41 PM
im on a highway to hell

Last photo:

just in case anyone is interested this thread reminded me of a great movie,

the evil dead; its a b horror movie but its great i have to say that its the best one i,ve seen. theres not a lot of special effects but the settings are great if you want to get a girl (or guy depending on your situation). to curl up to you on the couch this is the movie for you.

rich
Old 09-16-2004, 09:57 PM

Last photo:

Here's a quick scare for any guys who have wives/moms/kids that hang laundry outside. This what I did. It was dark out my mom says she going out back to take the laundry down. She went outside, I quick ran to my room and put all black on and my black ski mask, ran in the garage, grabbed a baseball bat. Went out the front door, ran around the side yard and came from the direction of the woods that meet my back yard, about 100 feet away from where my mom was taking down laundry. Most of my back yard is well lit since the light was on. So I come running holding the bat above my head screaming. My mom was scared to death she starts screaming and then she takes off with me right behind her, I kept chasing her. I finally stopped running and starting yelling mom, mom, it's a joke. Oh man was she mad.
Old 09-16-2004, 10:11 PM
im on a highway to hell

Last photo:

you have a cruel mind, i like it.

rich
Old 09-16-2004, 10:22 PM
Heart Breaker and Life Taker

Last photo:

Heh heh,those are good ideas,how ever,mines involves my truck and a PA Speaker with a friend in his car doin like the same thing,rollin down the streets behind the little kids........

Since ford put huge headlights on these F150s,Put red reflectors in the lights,so when the lights are on,get the evil eye look from the headlights,then with the PA and someone on the floor,have them moan,scream,etc.....that the truck is possed,etc......then come up behind a little kid real quietly,then BAM! just scare the **** outta them. My friend is gonna do worse,hes gonna get his brother tied up in the backseat and have it look like hes a prisoner or w/e he said. We'll probably get in trouble,but it'll be worth it to see them little kids run. Oh man,i got more ideas,i cant wait!
Old 09-16-2004, 10:50 PM

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally posted by Ghetto Jet
Here's a quick scare for any guys who have wives/moms/kids that hang laundry outside. This what I did. It was dark out my mom says she going out back to take the laundry down. She went outside, I quick ran to my room and put all black on and my black ski mask, ran in the garage, grabbed a baseball bat. Went out the front door, ran around the side yard and came from the direction of the woods that meet my back yard, about 100 feet away from where my mom was taking down laundry. Most of my back yard is well lit since the light was on. So I come running holding the bat above my head screaming. My mom was scared to death she starts screaming and then she takes off with me right behind her, I kept chasing her. I finally stopped running and starting yelling mom, mom, it's a joke. Oh man was she mad.
thats a damn good way to get shot around here.
Old 09-16-2004, 10:53 PM

Last photo:

Same here.

Larry
Old 09-16-2004, 10:58 PM

Last photo:

Quote:
If you really want to get them you need something elaborate, like get him and his friends into your car so you can take them somewhere, movies, ice cream, whatever. Take a road that's kind of secluded. Have some friends of yours in another car and have them run up on you with the beams on, maybe they get along side your car and throw something. You act really pissed and pull over to kick these other guys *****, tell the kids to stay in the car. Make it look like you get into a fight, have someone pull an knife, get in a position so the kids in the car can't really see whats happening, and then run back to the car with a big fake stab wound, lots of fake blood everywhere. You get the idea, plenty to run with. You could have them convinced your on the verge of death.
you can do that, but instead of coming back to the car all bloody, you can act like they killed you, and then have your friends run up to the car and start banging on the windows, acting like they are going to kill them too.
then one of them can run over to your "body", grab the keys and start trying to open the door of the car.

bad part about this is, you might be cleaning ***** and piss out of your car for about the next week.
Old 09-16-2004, 11:10 PM
I'm lookin' to learn.

Last journal entry: Tear down begins
Last photo:

how bout after they pretend to kill you, the attackers make a fast departure. Then with the fake blood and gore you slowly get to your feet and shuffle over to the car moaning "BRAINS, BRAINS" scratching at the windows and doors and banging on the roof in slow mindless zombie-like fashion. That might load a few pants. Just have to make sure you have the stagger, loosely hanging limb and blank stare thing downpat when you do it...drooling alot helps too.
Old 09-17-2004, 07:47 PM
Be the MIRACLE!

Last journal entry: Running boards (part DUEX)
Last photo:

Well I've got a prop for you but I'll email you.
Old 09-17-2004, 08:09 PM

Last photo:

38 can you pm it to me, I have a feeling I might be interested, unless it's something you own personally that you would lend weimer, in that case nevermind.
Old 09-17-2004, 08:37 PM
Young & Idealistic

Last wiki edit: How to rebuild an engine
Last journal entry: 1950 Fargo - losing hope
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 4

I'm goin trick or treating in my dads van. Me and my friends are taking all the seats out and putting empty boxes everywhere in the back. Then we're gonna go to peoples house, back the van right up to their door, open the back door of the van, ring the bell and "trick or treat"

Mike

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.