Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Hand cleaner, What do recommend?
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 10:56 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Funny that I found this thread.

I came to this forum and signed up to find a hand cleaner that someone dropped off to our shop. Hand Kind Scrub. Can't friggin' find it!

I have tried everything, Gojo, Snap On, Fast Orange, TKO, Cherry Bomb, Zep, and on and on. We get into milling grease on parts to fibrous ceramic insulating materials and Welding fabrication. The best product we have ever used is called Hand Kind Scrub. Blows away literally EVERYTHING!! I have never used anything that cleans that good and it actually makes your skin feel good after using it.

This guy dropped it off to our shop as a sample about three weeks ago and everyone flipped over how good it worked. I know the guy that dropped it off was the guy that developed it so I'm going to guess that he's just getting started. Problem is I cannot get in touch with the company or find the product anywhere. If I do, I will post the info here so you all can try it. It is the best I have ever used, period. It really is that good.