Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Hand cleaner, What do recommend?
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 05:57 AM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

I like the ladies,so I gotta save my pennies.I found out at an early age cars and girls go hand and hand(pun intended)Also nice clean soft hands are important.stinky hands BEFORE a date is a nono.So I use HF gloves to mix and paint cars... afterwards, if needed I can use a painters soap with softening additives in the latex gloves and put them on. but usualy when I do mechanical work,or I cut steel, I got some real nice woodworking gloves,made by ROC "very nice" they are resistant to cuts,even razor blades they are extremely thin too(I highly recomend them),then I use dawn dishwashing soap,it works great for grease and if you put it in the latex gloves and put them on for a while,it really works well, plus it keeps your hands in nice shape.years ago I could care less and my hands were so rough I could put a run in a pair of stockings just by rubbing a girls leg,that'll get you nowhere fast (but they do like getting an expensive pair of stockings)I dont know what the big deal is but someday I'll try on a pair (hey Joe Namath can do it,so can I).Dawn (and i'm talking about Tony Orlando's)works great for getting grease outta yer hair too.So if you aint real good lookin a great car really helps but a great car and clean hands gets.gets the ladies every time,ya dont even need a six-pac.