Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Hand cleaner, What do recommend?
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 02:59 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I thought I posted in this thread. My brother works for Castle Products. They make the best glass cleaner I ever used (way before he got there) and their handcleaners are great too. There is a smooth and a gritty type liquid soap.http://www.castlepackspower.com/index.cfm?
Made in Rochester, NY; which is good to support a small local business.

Also, I'm extremely sensitive to dyes. Cheap clothes, socks, soaps, lotions and even shampoos and hair care products. I break out it a (local) red rash.
I used to use cheap shampoo for oily hair; breaks through grease and doesn't dry out my hands. And its usually pretty cheap. Theres no grit, but I use a nail brush or vegetable brush (any soft bristled brush) and it takes the crud off easy. Im also sensitive to latex, so I have to use nitrile or a cream made to guard against 'contact dermatitis'; something like 'invisible glove'.
I even use this when I paint stuff. I wear the flex gloves, with the invisible glove stuff from the heel of my palm to about a third the way up my forearm, and my neck/collar area.

Ask your dentist for some old dental picks (after they've been sanitized) and a box of nitrile gloves. Mine usually gives em to me.