Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Hand cleaner, What do recommend?
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 03:27 PM
Just one of the guys

Last journal entry: Garage Toys
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Also the Orange version of the GoJo, smooth or pumice, will cause drying of the skin because it is basically just regular GoJo and not the same as Fast Orange.
Okay...my bad. I just went to the garage and looked as I have a gallon of the same here. It is the GoJo Orange. It and the regular GoJo tears my hands up. Same with the D&L Hand cleaner. The Boraxo has never hurt my hands. If I use the GoJo once or twice, it will dry out around the cuticles and crack. Also it will crack on the ends of my thumbs. And that gets as sore as running a razor blade through them. But at work I have a dispenser on the wall by our sink, and probably once or twice per hour and maybe more my hands get washed. Not because of a disorder of any type, but with phone answering, paperwork, computer programs, restrom breaks, lunch, etc. I don't like leaving anything greasy and most jobs require dexterity to where you can't always have gloves on. But I do keep a box of latex gloves by the solvent tank. the older I get the more I am concerned about solvents, etc. But anyways, I am pretty well sold on the Boraxo. For what I do, it's probably the best that I have found so far.