Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Hand cleaner, What do recommend?
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 07:40 PM
My 2 cents worth

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDJr
Outta instinct I almost threw a couple jokes out there, oldred lol. That is til I remembered this stuff that a friend of mine who runs a print shop here gave my wife. It was similar to Fast Orange, which is what I use, but it was definitely smoother with no grit. He gave it to her cuz she told him about some "unremoveable" stain in a nice shirt and shed tried everything on it but he assured her itd get it out. And he was definitely right. So I used it for cleaning my hands (once I found out where shed hidden it) and I can honestly say I never found anything it wouldnt remove. I cant remember the name of it cuz it was many years ago, but Im sure if ya called a couple of print shops theyd tell ya, cuz there aint much thats harder to remove than printers ink
Does Tarkelp come to mind? This is my lifetime favorite hand cleaner. It even took off the fishy smell from using live bait, or cleaning and filleting my catch.
I have found my cut's do not heal quickly with the "Orange" products, and I prefer the Napa brand #1505 with pumice for cleaning and healing.