Hand kind,Great stuff - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2009, 05:50 PM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

Hand kind,Great stuff

Its not too often that a new product comes out that is so far ahead of the others I'll rave about it. I recieved a free sample of hand kind and used it for a week before I said anything. I noticed right off,the sensation in my hands I've never felt. I can't even describe it,clean but something else too .Maybe someone else can help me out with the description. This is the season I get painful hangnails. No matter what I do, by the end of the day, I gotta put orajel on them. They started getting better the second day and now they are gone completely. It takes grease of as well as anything I've ever used, but I'm now using it in place of soap altogether. Its sitting at the kitchen sink . My wife even uses it. She's a nurse and washes her hands constantly. She loves it and her hands don't really get dirty except on the weekends when working in the yard. I started showering with it and ,my god it's great. I've had bad acne on my back all my life and its going away. My wife even noticed ,after only a week....Try it, you'll see its the best soap out there. Scott, you should make little sample bottles for a buck or two so everyone will try it. At 17.00 its well worth it, but only once you try it. I'd never have tried it if it wasnt free. I was perfectly satisfied with Dawn dish soap its very good at removing grease. Yours is WAY better, I'm hooked.I commend you Scott on your achievment in producing a top notch product ,your gonna be a rich man....

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2009, 06:32 PM
Evil Wicked Mean And Nasty

Last wiki edit: Pilot bearing and bushings
Last journal entry: roof repair
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 37

Yea i have had a bottle for like 2 weeks now and have been using it since i got it . And i have to say it's as good and better then most out there on the market, It's actually better it don't leave a residue on your hands after using it like most of the hand cleaners i have used. And it does just what Scott said it would do. I have noticed my hands are softer then they have been in years and my wife noticed it right away. This is really good stuff and i will keep using it . . Cole
Old 10-09-2009, 04:51 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Really glad you guys like it. I spent a long time and a lot of $$$ getting it to work like that and so far the reaction has been fantastic. Trying to compete with the big guys is not easy with them having massive marketing budgets and research facilities to work with. But I think I have created something that can compete and hopefully I can move enough of it to make a living.

Don't know if I mentioned this before but when the purchasing site becomes available, I will be giving a percentage of net profits to the Wounded Warrior Project. Its an awesome cause to help the people that were injured working to keep us safe and free. It was the military that gave me the idea to develop HandKind so if it becomes successful, its a good way to give something back Thanks again.

SK
Old 10-09-2009, 07:18 PM
Licenced Automotive Technician

Last photo:

This makes me even more excited to recieve the sample. I've been like a kid waiting for a package (you know the ones, you sent away for them off cereal boxes and out of comic books). Every day I come ripping home at noon, and run to the mailbox to see if it is here. My wife is beginning to think I'm obsessed, lol!

EDIT: Good on ya, Scott. On both sides of the 49th, too many people take for granted the liberties we have, and then fail to support the men and women that stand on thet line to defend our right to those freedoms. While one may not agree with the war, one should NEVER fail to support the people whose job it is to stand tall.

A word to all who are protesting the involvement in Afghanistan, and the like: If you want the troops to come home, stop politically handcuffing the military here, let them do what needs to be done, and they will all come home sooner. Or, keep up the b1tching and protesting and make it political scuicide to give the orders needed to get the job done, and draw it out like another conflict I could mention.

Last edited by sbchevfreak; 10-09-2009 at 07:25 PM.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:58 PM
Licenced Automotive Technician

Last photo:

Just recieved my sample today, and tried it here at work. Thius stuff is insanely good! Almost too good, my boss looked at my hands and asked if I was working today, lol!! No irritation from it, the regular stuff we have turns my hands white within 5 minutes of washing them, and the skin begins to crackon my knockles shortly after that. After using Hand Kind for a day, I see no white, dry skin, and no new cracks. It may be a little early, but so far this stuff is all it has been reported to be.

I have to sa, Scot really went above and beyond with his efforts to get the sample to me. With UPS mess ups, cross border shipping costs, and the like, most would have given up and sent an apology. Scott came through and made sure the product got here, with no cost to me. Thanks, and I will keep using until the sample is gone, and let you know how it fares over the long run.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:32 PM

Last photo:

Sounds great! So, how can the rest of us buy HandKind?
Old 10-30-2009, 12:30 PM
Last photo:

Skeptics review

Folks I have used just about every hand cleaner known to man, even some known only to industrial mechanics working in chemical plants. I was very skeptical of the claims of this product, I mean just how good could it be? I received my order a few days ago and promptly put it to the test. One thing I was really interested in seeing if it would remove was partially cured Gorilla Glue. Before Hand Kind I had to rely on acetone or lacquer thinner to remove it from my hands with the result of drying of the skin. This stuff is fantastic at removing anything I can use it against, spray paint, aluminum residue from polishing aluminum, brake dust, engine gunk, you name it and it can remove it. It does it without damaging your skin, in fact it is good for your skin. It can function as an ex-foliating skin treatment as it is just abrasive enough and deep cleans with a pleasant after smell. I'm still running it through it's paces, but to date I have found nothing it can't remove. I give it an A+ and I am certain it will be a hit.

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with this product either financial or otherwise.

Vince
Old 10-30-2009, 05:36 PM

Last photo:

Vince, I was Skeptic too at first, But i have to say i really love this stuff like you so far it has worked on whatever i have thrown at it. Even had some sent to my work and they are loving it too. Great Product.. .......Cole
Old 10-30-2009, 07:11 PM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

Heres the kicker...My wife is using it on her face to remove her make up .she says the soap she was using was 15.00 for a small 4-5oz bottle for cleaning and exfoliating her skin ,this works better and way cheaper let your wives try it,see what they think..Not to mention using it on calloused feet.
Old 11-06-2009, 06:54 PM
Believe in yourself !!!!!!

Last journal entry: 41 WILLYS FRAME
Last photo:

I have to say: I received my hand cleaner today.. Opened the box as soon as I could.. Washed my hands. and WOW !!! This stuff is amazing !!! You get From me... My hands didn't look like this in a long time.. I didn't get to use it on anything else yet,, Been to busy today,, But I can see where you will do really good with this product.. And I have to say too that you didn't waste no time getting it to me.. Thanks I won't forget that.. Good luck.. In I hope you make million's.. Randy
Old 11-06-2009, 09:24 PM

Last photo:

Just got mine today. Works just like everyone said it would and doesn't dry out your hands. Great stuff!!
Old 03-12-2012, 04:39 PM
My 2 cents worth

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 3

I received a sample bottle, used it, and was greatly satisfied.

It is the best hand cleaner I have ever bought, by 'hands down'.

I called Scott today, and I am anxiously waiting for a new supply.

Stephen
Old 03-12-2012, 04:55 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Health and safety in the shop or garage
Last journal entry: 36 Ford painting
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by carsavvycook
I received a sample bottle, used it, and was greatly satisfied.

It is the best hand cleaner I have ever bought, by 'hands down'.

I called Scott today, and I am anxiously waiting for a new supply.

Stephen
Shoot me his address in a P.M. if it is still available, if you would please.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:31 PM
never 2 old to learn

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
Shoot me his address in a P.M. if it is still available, if you would please.

I see that this thread was started back in2009, but that someone posted about this hand cleaner today. Is it still available? and how do you order it? Thanks.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:04 PM

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevynut
I see that this thread was started back in2009, but that someone posted about this hand cleaner today. Is it still available? and how do you order it? Thanks.
http://www.kindchemical.com/

Cole

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.