Hot Rod Forum banner

Happy Birthday Dutchman.

1K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  38 special 
#1 ·
Have a good one Cal.
:thumbup:

#4 ·
Thanks folks!

I didn't get anything but work today. My wife decided to have some folks over tonight. Well, it turns out around 30 or more. Thats right, you know what is next, I had to clean the garages and mow and edge the lawn in the best show condition. This afternoon, I will be on cook duty, I have to pick up a few pounds of shrimp to shell and devane.

Oh, the good part, I have to go to the store and pick up the beer and set up coolers with ice for a proper chill factor.

So, here's a cold one for you!

You folks make this a great place!

Dutch

#8 ·
Well folks,

No new ridding tractors, however, I did get a new Specialty Windsheild wiper set for the rod!

It was a great party. My wife did a great job with the food, couldn't have done it without her!

I guess the only thing that stands out as trouble is when one of the wives brought some wine, well, I'm not a wine connoisseur - long story short - the neighbor saved the day and had a cork screw. Didn't think a bottle opener would work very well.

Dutch

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.