Happy with mine - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge> Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2011, 09:49 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

Happy with mine

Well, here goes, I joined this forum right after I purchased a Streetbeast kit from a widow. That is when I looked up Street beast on line. The gentleman that purchased the kit obviously had no idea which end of a screwdriver you hold and was sold the kit as a "do it yourself" bolt it together car. I think it gave him a heart attack because the only thing he did was to attempt to mount the right door hinges on the left door. He was a mailman, a nice guy but not a mechanic. After I looked at the kit I realized it was a replicar not the real thing. I continued on line and found Pete from South West Rod and Custom on line. He had many videos of how he assembled 150 Streetbeasts for owners that could not "do it your self ". I watched intently and proceeded to assemble the "34 Coupe I thought that the company probably should have added $500 to the kit and included a mig welder and a 1/2 hour instruction video. instead of saying "you can drill this and nut and bolt it if you want to" A year is almost up and the car is registered and driving. It is a fun car to drive, learn , and be seen in. No it is not a 34 Ford but it is a coupe and it has modern suspension and modern drive line, A heater and Air conditioner.
I never had anything to do with the streetbeast company itself but if they were not out of business I could probably buy the side hood grills that were an option. I don't take any sides on the debate about Streetbeast, because I feel both side are wrong. Fact is this forum badmouthed them so bad they went out of business a couple of times. How many people got hurt because of them closing their doors? Only the lawyers win, all others are just loosers to a different degree.

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-24-2011, 10:42 AM
"But how do it know?"

Last wiki edit: How to rebuild a Rochester Quadrajet 4MV carbureto... Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 132

Hello and welcome!
Old 12-24-2011, 08:32 PM
I don't understand?

Last journal entry: this is only a test
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

welcome
look around, lots of good people and info
we like pics.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.