Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Happy New Year!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 02:53 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79C10
Yep.
What they all said!
too.
Yappy hoo neer!!
i'm with stupid, yappy noo year. happy new year to you jon and thanks for this websight. OH and happy new year SHANE-chevrolet 4X4--you dumb (but very knoledgable kid) --and all you regular contributers to hotrodders.com, of all the websights i visit i have got in the habit of coming to this one first, it is the best. general rodding covers all aspects of what i do.

happy new year: noobs first"
79c10
speedydeedy
bada$$37
and all you other sept-dec. new dudes.
happy new year all you old-time dudes:
Z28-302
powerrodsmike
oldred
c-boy
shine(i hope he is O K)
duece
J-mark
centerline
martin SR--brian
and the 1000 other regulars and noobs on this sight.

i just got to listening to all the gunshots going off for new years in this town, but i didn't shoot off my gun, cause last time i did, they sent a helicopter over my house to see where the shot came from. i had to circle around a tree in my backyard to keep the spotlight from spotting me. my neighbor came over and said "what the he77 was that explosion and why the he77 are helocopters flying over??? " we celebrated after new years at my neighbor's house with all the lights off. he was scared of helicopters!!!
if you want to attract attention, handload 30 grains of WW 296 in a 44 mag with a 240 grain JHP and listen to the boom and run from the helocopters.

anyway, lets all say a prayer for DOC VETTE, even you members who didn't know him. DOC VETTE you are still here in our memories.... god bless you.